Sunday, May 25, 2008

May fun and ramblings

I've been having a hard time with my photography lately. My camera and flash are not working together properly and my computer monitor on my laptop is broke. So I have the laptop hooked up to an ancient monitor and it just makes my photos look funny to me.
It gets so frustrating to want to take amazing photos and be so freaking limited. Blah.
That's all ok though... I'm still using a film camera and I'm making a goal to take 20-30 rolls this summer. That would be a magnificent amount for me right now. In college, I did that all the time! But, when I have a baby on my hip 24/7 it gets a little difficult! Regardless, that is my goal. Hopefully, I will have lots of good stuff to show on here!
For now, here are a few recent ones with my most favorite models.

















No comments: